Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage girls dress and unlined jacket sewing pattern from 1976. Simplicity 6820. Size 4 (23" breast).
- The pattern pieces are complete for the dress.
- The jacket is missing the pattern piece for the sleeve and elastic guide.
- The instruction sheet is complete.
- Single-sized, printed pattern, size 4 (23" breast, 21" waist, 24" hip).
- "Child's Unlined Jacket and Dress: The dress with contrasting flared skirt stitched to bodice at normal waistline has back zipper, high round neckline, and bias roll collar. The top-stitched unlined jacket with contrasting front bands and collar has front button closing, elastic waistline casing and long set-in sleeves gathered with elastic casings."