Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage bateau neckline dress with slim or full skirt, short kimono sleeve jacket and belt sewing pattern from 1958. Simplicity 2407. Size 12 (32" bust).
- Instructions are complete.
- All pattern pieces are complete except for the following, which are missing:
- front neck facing
- back neck facing
- armhole facing
- flap (on jacket)
- The envelope is quite tatty. See photos for details.
- Single-sized, printed pattern, size 12 (32" bust, 25" waist, 34" hip).
- "Jr. Misses' and Misses' Dress with Two Skirts, Jacket and Belt: Simple-to-Make sleeveless dresses, feature bateau necklines. V.1 has full gathered skirt. V.2 sheath has back kick-pleat and soft pleats at sides of front waistline. Jacket has 3/4 kimono sleeves and flap trim. V.1 dress and jacket facing may be of one fabric."