Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage knit fabric dress with slit at front neckline and patch pockets sewing pattern from 1972. McCall's 3133. Size 14 (36" bust)
- Instructions are complete.
- The back pattern piece is slightly ripped and the bottom has been chopped off, but the front piece is intact so the longer length dress could still be made.
- The front facing pattern piece is missing.
- Single-sized, printed pattern, size 14 (36" bust, 27" waist, 38" hip).
- "Pounds Thinner Misses' Dress - Recommended for Knits: Back zippered dress has front neck vent. A has button trim. B has purchased belt. C has self fabric tie belt, scallop trimming. D has patch pockets."