Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage blouse, skirt, jacket and pants sewing pattern from around 1965. Butterick 3585. Size 14 (34" bust).
- Instructions are missing.
- The pattern pieces are complete. The main pattern piece for the pants has been ripped and then repaired, so the pants can still be made.
- The envelope back has been ripped and repaired.
- Single-sized, un-printed pattern, size 14 (34" bust, 26" waist, 36" hip).
- ” Extra Quick 'N Easy Blouse, Skirt, Jacket & Pants - Sleeveless, shallow necked, shell blouse with button and loop back slit closing, elasticized hemline. Straight skirt without a waistband. Open, lined to edge cardigan jacket without side seams. Slightly bell-bottomed pants without a waistband.”