Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage dress with bell shaped skirt and bow sewing pattern from 1958. Simplicity 2723. Size 12 (32" bust).
- There are two pattern pieces missing: the skirt front and the sleeve.
- The instructions are missing.
- Single-sized, unprinted pattern, size 12 (32" bust, 25" waist, 34" hip).
- "Jr. Misses' and Misses' One-Piece Dress: Dress features a bell shaped skirt with pleats and piping at waistline; bow trims pleats at lower edge. V. 1 and 3 have set-in sleeves. V. 1 features a V front neckline. V. 2 has wide, round neckline. V. 3 features a high round neckline.
- The colour photo is of this pattern on the cover of the November 1958 Simplicity catalogue. The catalogue is not included with this pattern.