Vintage dress with shoulder pads, skirt gathered onto button band and optional collar sewing pattern from 1986 – Vogue 9468.
- The instructions are complete. Many of the pattern pieces have been cut to size 10, the largest size.
- *** The skirt front pattern piece is missing *** It could possibly be re-drafted from the diagram of the pattern piece in the instructions.
- The envelope is a bit tatty and ripped down the sides.
- Multi-sized pattern, in sizes 6-8-10 (30.5″ – 31.5″ – 32.5″ bust, 23″ – 24″ – 25″ waist, 32½” – 33½” – 34½” hip).
- “Misses’ Dress: Semi-fitted, straight dress, below mid-knee, has extended shoulders, shoulder pads, forward shoulder seams, front buttoned band, raised waist, straight skirt and short or long sleeves with button cuffs. B: contrast. B, C: collar.”