Easy button front dress, top and skirt sewing pattern from 1992. Vogue Basic Design 2879.
- All pattern pieces and instructions are complete with the exception of:
– Back bodice piece (all views) has been cut to size 16
– Front bodice piece (Views C & D) has been cut to size 16
– Sleeve piece (Views A & E) has been cut to size 16
- Multi-sized, printed pattern, in sizes 14-16-18 (36″ – 38″ – 40″ bust, 28″ – 30″ – 32″ waist, 38″ – 40″ – 42″ hip) .
- Slightly tatty envelope, in Vogue’s larger format.
- “Misses’/Misses” Petite Dress, Top & Skirt: Dress, above mid-knee or above ankle or top has neckline variations shoulder tucks, shoulder pads, very loose-fitting, blouson bodice, elastic (seamed) waist and cap sleeves above elbow or long sleeves. A, C and D: dropped shoulders. B, D and E: slightly flared skirt and pockets. Semi-fitted, straight skirt, above mid-knee, has waistband and back zipper and hemline slit. Purchased belt.”