Vintage girls dress and unlined jacket sewing pattern from 1976. Simplicity 6820.
● The pattern pieces are complete for the dress.
● The jacket is missing the pattern piece for the sleeve and elastic guide.
● The instruction sheet is complete.
● Single-sized, printed pattern, size 4 (23″ breast, 21″ waist, 24″ hip).
● “Child’s Unlined Jacket and Dress: The dress with contrasting flared skirt stitched to bodice at normal waistline has back zipper, high round neckline, and bias roll collar. The top-stitched unlined jacket with contrasting front bands and collar has front button closing, elastic waistline casing and long set-in sleeves gathered with elastic casings.”