Vintage dress with square neckline with hand embroidery or scallop neckline sewing pattern from 1951. Simplicity 3553.
- The instructions and pattern pieces are complete. The pattern pieces are in factory folds.
- The transfers for the hand embroidery are included.
- The envelope is quite brittle.
- Single-sized, printed pattern, size 16 (34″ bust, 28″ waist, 37″ hip).
- “MISSES’ AND WOMEN’S ONE-PIECE DRESS; TRANSFER INCLUDED: A low, square neckline and short sleeves style the bodice. The skirt is six-gored. Style 1 is trimmed with hand embroidery. Style 2 features seam pockets and scallops on flaps, sleeves and neckline.”