Vintage bateau neckline dress with slim or full skirt, short kimono sleeve jacket and belt sewing pattern from 1958. Simplicity 2407.
- Instructions are complete.
- All pattern pieces are complete except for the following, which are missing:
– front neck facing
– back neck facing
– armhole facing
– flap (on jacket)
- The envelope is quite tatty. See photos for details.
- Single-sized, printed pattern, size 12 (32″ bust, 25″ waist, 34″ hip).
- “Jr. Misses’ and Misses’ Dress with Two Skirts, Jacket and Belt: Simple-to-Make sleeveless dresses, feature bateau necklines. V.1 has full gathered skirt. V.2 sheath has back kick-pleat and soft pleats at sides of front waistline. Jacket has 3/4 kimono sleeves and flap trim. V.1 dress and jacket facing may be of one fabric.”