Vintage separates sewing pattern including blouse, top, pants (trousers) and bathing suit (bikini) from 1969 – McCall’s 9704.
- All pattern pieces and instructions are complete.
- The pattern pieces for the pants have been cut at the lengthen/shorten line and newspaper inserted, but this can easily be removed.
- The envelope is quite tatty.
- Single-sized, printed pattern, size Junior Petite 5 (31″ bust, 22½” waist, 32″ hip).
- “Misses’ and Junior Petite Separates: Blouse, Top, Pants and Bathing Suit: Blouse with long set-in sleeves, sleeveless lined top, bell bottom pants and two-piece bathing suit. Blouse has collar in neck facing seam, faced fronts and tied lower edges. Sleeves are gathered into buttoned bands. Top has lower edge gathered by elastic in casing and scooped neck. Blouse and top are front buttoned. Pants, worn 2″ below normal waistline, have patch pockets on fronts, faced upper edge and left side zipper. Self fabric contour belt is held by fabric carriers. Bathing suit is lined with tricot. Bra has shoulder straps and ties in lining seams. Bias shorts are gathered at upper edge and back of leg openings by elastic in casings.”