Vintage New York Designers Collection Plus – Digby Morton – lined, sleeveless dress with contrast top and lined jacket sewing pattern from 1965. McCall’s 8112.
● All pattern pieces and instructions are complete.
● One piece has a slight rip, but is okay.
● The envelope is open top and bottom and is ripped some way down the sides.
● Single-sized, printed pattern, size 14 (34″ bust, 26″ waist, 36″ hip).
● “Misses’ Dress and Jacket: Sleeveless, high waisted dress, made in two fabrics, and single breasted jacket of dress skirt fabric with facings of bodice fabric forming contrasting collar. Lined dress is dart fitted at back and front, has center back zipper. Lined jacket has seven eighths length set-in sleeves. Collar and fronts are faced and interfaced and lower edge is interfaced. Neck and armholes of dress and jacket collar are trimmed with double rows of machine stitching.”