Vintage dress with slit at front neckline sewing pattern from 1972. McCall’s 3133.
● The instructions are complete.
● The back pattern piece is slightly ripped and the bottom has been chopped off, but the front piece is intact so the longer length dress could still be made.
● The front facing pattern piece is missing.
● Single-sized, printed pattern, size 14 (36″ bust, 27″ waist, 38″ hip).
● “Pounds Thinner Misses’ Dress – Recommended for Knits: Back zippered dress has front neck vent. A has button trim. B has purchased belt. C has self fabric tie belt, scallop trimming. D has patch pockets.”