Vintage tunic or dress and pants / trousers sewing pattern from the 1970’s. Butterick 6882.
● The instructions are complete.
● Pattern pieces are in factory folds. I have no reason to believe any pieces would be missing.
● The envelope is very brittle and ripped.
● Single-sized, printed pattern, size 38 (42″ bust).
● “Misses’ & Womens’ Dress, Tunic & Pants: Semi-fitted, A-line dress, in two lengths with optional side front slit, or tunic has U-neckline with shaped collar and attached tubular ties and sleeve variations. Straight-legged pants have elasticized waistline and zipper closing. Purchased belt.”