Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage dress with straight skirt, optional collar and a removable tunic (which looks like an apron or peplum with pockets to me!) sewing pattern from the 1960's. Vogue 9988. Size 18 (38" bust).
- All pattern pieces and instructions are complete except for:
- The sleeve pattern piece is missing
- The bodice front pattern piece has been cut down the length of it and taped together. The tape is brittle. See photo for details.
- Single-sized, unprinted pattern, size 18 (38" bust, 30" waist, 40" hip).
- "One piece dress and tunic: Straight skirt joins bodice at waist-line. High round neck-line with optional collar or wide oval neck-line. Short or below elbow length sleeve or sleeveless. Removable tunic has pockets cut crosswise, and is attached to waist band. Tunic separates at back and front. Novelty belt."