Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage misses' zip front shirtwaist dress with notched collar sewing pattern from 1959. McCall's 4948. Size 12 (32" bust).
- All pattern pieces and instructions are complete. The skirt back piece is ripped, as seen in photo, but could easily be repaired.
- *** The monogram alphabet transfers are missing ***
- The envelope is open at both the top and bottom.
- Single-sized, printed pattern, size 12 (32" bust, 25" waist, 34" hip).
- "Misses' Shirtwaist Dress with Transfer Monogram: Shirtwaist dress with concealed zipper closing in waist front. Away-from-neck notched collar, cut in one with waist fronts, is faced and interfaced. Set-in sleeves may be short or three-quarter length, gathered into French cuffs. Two-gore skirt and lower edge of waist are gathered at either side, back and front. Pattern includes three complete transfer alphabets for optional monogram on waist tab."