Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vintage shirt style blouse sewing pattern from 1954. Butterick 6985. Size 12 (30" bust).
- Instructions are complete.
- The pattern pieces are complete except for the set-in short-sleeve pattern piece for View C is missing.
- The envelope is very tatty as can be seen in the photos. It is also open along both sides so it opens out flat as shown in the last photo.
- Single-sized, printed pattern, size 12 (30" bust, 25" waist, 33" hip).
- ” Casual Blouse: Shirtwaist Closing: Smart tailored shirts freshly cut with club collar, neat little buttons. (View A) Long tailored sleeves, buttoned cuffs. (View B) Cool looking sleeveless version. (View C) Shoulder yoke (good for stripes), and short sleeves.”